Brilliant Cleaning Hacks That Will Simplify Your Life
It is that time of the year again, when you have to address a ton of home cleaning chores. Whether you like it or not, spring cleaning is a must because it ensures that the environment in your home stays healthy and that there are no bothersome allergens.
As with most things, it is easier said than done to muster the motivation and get down to cleaning. Other work may be occupying your schedule or maybe you just lack the skills to perform some efficient cleaning. Either way, will have to perform some efficient cleaning. What better help than understanding few specialised tricks that can save you a ton of effort and time.
- How to refresh your garbage disposal - cleaning the garbage disposal is one of the most bothersome chores that you can think of. That is especially true in case you have neglected this task for too long and there is mess already present. However, you can easily clean the unit by pouring down baking soda and then vinegar in equal parts. There is a high chance the chemical reaction that follows will be enough to do the cleaning for you. Follow that with a litre of hot water down the drain for some finishing touches. It is an effective technique, which can save you a lot of trouble. While you are at it, introduce some egg shells and turn the unit on. That will keep the blades sharp for longer.
- How to clean grout the easy way - normally the best way to clean grout would be to scrub it with an old toothbrush. It is rather surprising that so many people invest a ton of time and effort in this task, oblivious to the option of using an electric toothbrush. It is a smart thing to do, don’t you think? Another good strategy is to use clothing steamer to aid your bathroom cleaning. It is an effective tool against all bacteria dwelling in the grout areas as well as other parts of your bathroom. If you lack such gear, you can mix vinegar and vodka and spray it directly onto the grout to sanitise the area properly.
- How to clean carpet stains with ease - your carpet is always in danger of stains, be it because your children have been messy, or you spill some drink. Whenever you notice a stain on the carpet, you can resort to the following proven carpet cleaning technique. Mix 2 parts water with one part vinegar and spray on the stain in order to saturate it. Dampen a clean rag and lay on the spot. Next, iron the rag by using the steam setting for around 30 seconds. Pulling off the rag after that should remove the stain as well. In case of a stubborn stain, repeat the procedure again.
- How to clean a mess from your microwave - heating food in the microwave may result in a big mess sometimes. Dealing with such a problem doesn’t have to take hours scrubbing, but a smart approach instead. Mix the following in a bowl: 2 cups of water, 2 tablespoons white vinegar and a few drops of essential oil. Run that in the microwave for 5 minutes and then wipe the impurities. This can make oven cleaning a breeze!
- How to clean showerheads without scrubbing - scrubbing to deal with soap and scum accumulated on showerheads now has a far easier alternative. Fill a plastic bag with white vinegar and tie it around the dirty shower head. Let this sit overnight and wash the shower under cool water to remove all of the gunk and hard water deposits. Such a bathroom cleaning trick can save you a lot of effort.
These simple hacks can make you hate spring cleaning a bit less. At the very least, they will make the task more bearable and spare you the effort of tirelessly scrubbing certain areas of your home.
How to Make Deep Cleaning Fun
Ways to Make House Cleaning Fun Cleaning can seem like a horrid chore, especially if things have built up over time...
7 House Cleaning Tips for every Season
How to Clean Your House for Each Season Spring Cleaning doesn’t have to be limited to spring. During all...
Clean The House And Keep It Clean
How to Keep a House Clean Every Day Just had a big house cleaning session? Are dreading the moment it becomes messy...
Popular Cleaning Services For Your Home
The Most Useful Cleaning Services For Your Home If haven’t used a professional cleaning agency before then you...